The seeds of the cannabis plant (also known as marijuana) are full of nutritious components like vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber. Cannabis and hemp are both part of the same species, ‘cannabis sativa’. The mature cannabis plant, however, has high levels of THC that causes hallucinating effects, while the hemp plant contains only a minute amount of THC with no drug-like effects. When it comes to the seeds of the two plants, there is no difference between the seeds of the cannabis plant and the hemp plant and there is no THC to be concerned with. Visit this
https://oceania.gyo.green to get more knowledge about seeds and its benefits.
Marijuana Seeds Benefits
– Heart Health
Cannabis seeds contain a significant amount of healthy Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in a healthy balance that can lower blood cholesterol. They are also an excellent source of GLA which is a powerful antioxidant. The amino acid arginine in cannabis seeds helps reduce the risk of heart disease by dilating the blood vessels.
– Cannabis seeds contain the complete range of amino acids in its protein content. This protein is easily digestible and makes up 25% of the calorie content of the seed.
– A variety of minerals like phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, sodium and sulfur is present in cannabis seeds.
– They are also an excellent source of vitamins like A, E, D, and B.
– Cannabis seeds are known for their anti-inflammatory properties, aids muscle repair and are beneficial for the treatment of PMS.
– The high GLA content helps regulate hormones and reduces the symptoms of menopause.
– Cannabis seeds have also been associated with the treatment of eczema and other skin conditions and dr krippling incredible bulk growth that anyone can easily grow in their garden.
Cannabis seeds are a powerful food source with several documented health benefits that can improve and maintain health. The seeds can be eaten raw as a snack, added to smoothies or salads, or used as an ingredient in baking.